Contract manufacturing of leather garment care products
MFPE has manufactured leather garment care products on demand for over three decades.
Leather is an elegant natural material, and leather garments require special care to maintain their appearance and other advantages.
Wax-based products are the most nourishing and the best choice to protect and recolor leather jackets or other garments.
We work closely with our distributor and manufacturer customers to develop formulas that meet their specifications, and perform tests and complete production runs to ensure they are fully satisfied.
We can manufacture all types of leather garment care products in a very wide range of colors, from formulation to custom packaging: pomade jars, pots, tubes, flasks, sponge applicators, etc.
- Balms: from recoloring or delicate creams to nourishing balms, we formulate and manufacture all your cream products to revive leather garments, with very creamy or fluid textures.
- Milks: from nourishing to conditioning or cleaning milks, we produce all your liquid care products for jackets and other leather garments, with more or less fluid textures.
- Soaps: we manufacture all your leather garment cleaning products, including liquids, gels, and saddle soap type pastes, with a range of plant-based or glycerin-enriched soaps.
- Oils: we formulate and manufacture all your oil-based products for leather garment conditioning. We offer a wide range of plant-or animal-based oils.
- Waterproofing: we manufacture all your waterproofing products for leather garments. We can manufacture a wide range of products, with or without fluorine, and packaged in aerosol cans or with more environmentally friendly and healthier compressed air propellant systems.